Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMessages are glitching

It all started when I texted my friend and the phone showed my text as the new incoming one. Not in the message body, but when I went back to my "all conversations" screen. Then when my friend texted back it notified me and I saw what she wrote, but when I opened the message body it wasn't there. Now it gets even weirder. My other friend texted me, I saw the notification, and when I went to text back her conversation was not there. So I started a new conversation with her and as soon as I sent the message the iPhone automatically sent it to my first friend, the ones who's messages started glitching first. When I replied directly to the notification, it also switched who the message was suppose to go to. My group message with both of them still work. And as far as I know its only these 2 people that messages are glitching to. On their phone everything is fine.

I already restarted twice and am at a loss at what to do.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 5:32 AM

1 reply

My iMessages are glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.