Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Trackpad and File Vault

I have to say I have never had as many problems using any Mac I have had until Yosemite. Ugh. Now the Magic Trackpad doesn't work with FileVault. I cannot log in at start up. Our IT person has set up FileVault on all our computers and now those of us with the trackpad have to disable and log in without FileVault to get our trackpads to work. Once they work though, we also have to go into its preferences and click and unclick the scrolling and the 3 and 4 finger scrolling in order to get into mission control. Big pain in the neck to have to do this all the time. What is going on??? We are all using the MacPro silver tower running 10.10.3. Don't get me started on the new Photos app.

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:16 AM

There are no replies.

Magic Trackpad and File Vault

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.