Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello well my iphone battery is dead and it wont charge when i try to turn it on it shows the battery symbol with charging cable and when i try to charge again it wont charge i already tried 4 different cables and it still dont want to be charged

🙂hello well my iphone battery is dead and it wont charge when i try to turn it on it shows the battery symbol with charging cable and when i try to charge again it wont charge i already tried 4 different cables and it still dont want to be charged well it is iphone 5s and the storage capacity it 32 gb thankyou😟

⚠please i really need some help⚠

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:40 AM

There are no replies.

hello well my iphone battery is dead and it wont charge when i try to turn it on it shows the battery symbol with charging cable and when i try to charge again it wont charge i already tried 4 different cables and it still dont want to be charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.