Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 item could not be synced. See itunes for more information

Hello,

I have the iphone 6 running iOS 8.3. and iTunes version 12.1.2.27. Sometime after my last iOS update I started getting error message " 1 item could not be synched. See itunes for more information" whenever I sync. I've read different possible solutions on these forums but none seem to match my issue.

Does itunes keep a log file I could check for more accurate information?

Thanks,

SP

Windows 7

Posted on May 4, 2015 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2015 10:04 PM

Hey, I'm not sure if you fixed your problem yet, but I think I'm having the same issue.

I have a bunch of songs that I am trying to sync, it won't sync all of the songs and that message keeps coming up saying "1 item cannot be synced"

If this is the exact same issue..this is what I did.

Once the message comes up on your phone, click on your phone icon in iTunes.

There should be a small exclamation mark between the name of your phone and the eject button.

I just clicked on the exclamation mark and it told me that there was an issue with one song. I deleted that 1 song and it synced the rest of my music.

I hope this works for you too!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2015 10:04 PM in response to stratplaya

Hey, I'm not sure if you fixed your problem yet, but I think I'm having the same issue.

I have a bunch of songs that I am trying to sync, it won't sync all of the songs and that message keeps coming up saying "1 item cannot be synced"

If this is the exact same issue..this is what I did.

Once the message comes up on your phone, click on your phone icon in iTunes.

There should be a small exclamation mark between the name of your phone and the eject button.

I just clicked on the exclamation mark and it told me that there was an issue with one song. I deleted that 1 song and it synced the rest of my music.

I hope this works for you too!

1 item could not be synced. See itunes for more information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.