Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4S won't connect to Cellular Data after iOS update

I recently updated my iPhone 4S to iOS 8.3 and that was a huge mistake. I have a Chinese Carrier (China Unicom) and up until this update my phone worked just peachy. Now It shows that I have service (recognizes the carrier and shows I have bars) but I can't pull from the data. Unless I am connected to wifi I can't connect to any of my apps, email, internet browsing. I can receive but cannot make phone calls and I can't send/receive texts. I have tried Resetting Network Settings, Reset All Setting, Deleted and reinstalled VPN Profile, turned on and off cellular/3G, turned on and off Airplane mode, soft rebooted, turned phone on and off... all I can think that is left to do is Reset all Content and Settings but I am trying to avoid that. Anyone with similar problems find a solution?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 7:53 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone 4S won't connect to Cellular Data after iOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.