Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X Plugins not showing

I have Logic Pro X, and I installed plugins Blue2 and Cyclop. But I cannot get any of the plugins to show up. I even checked in VSTAU Manager to check if I had the AU version and here is a snapshot:

User uploaded file

It Shows that I have AU Exists already. Then I go into Logic and it isnt there?

OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on May 4, 2015 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2015 1:43 AM

What does Logic's Plugin Manager show for them?

Are they there? Are they validated?

For Blue 2 you should see this....

User uploaded file

If they are.. then how are you trying to use them in LPX? Instrument slot in a Software Instrument track?

If not then......

Check the <Name of your system hard drive>/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components (or the User Library version) folder for them... and see if they are correctly located and installed there...

If they are not in either of those folders then you did not install them correctly..... or they are 'wrapped' somehow by a third party utility ... and are not being seen by Logic Pro X

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2015 1:43 AM in response to aakarshfromoslo

What does Logic's Plugin Manager show for them?

Are they there? Are they validated?

For Blue 2 you should see this....

User uploaded file

If they are.. then how are you trying to use them in LPX? Instrument slot in a Software Instrument track?

If not then......

Check the <Name of your system hard drive>/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components (or the User Library version) folder for them... and see if they are correctly located and installed there...

If they are not in either of those folders then you did not install them correctly..... or they are 'wrapped' somehow by a third party utility ... and are not being seen by Logic Pro X

May 5, 2015 8:15 AM in response to aakarshfromoslo

The simple answer, obtained from your first screenshot is...

You are looking for the Instruments plugins under an Audio FX slot in an Audio track....

They wont be listed there as they are not FX plugins but Instrument Plugins

You need to create a Software Instrument Track and then click on the Instrument Button for that track and Blue2 and Cyclops will be listed there...

Logic Pro X Plugins not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.