Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iphone 4s. As of yesterday I cannot access my mail accounts. I click on the mail icon and it just takes me to a blank home screen then back to my regular home screen. I tried deleting my mail accounts and re adding them but it still does this.

I cannot access mail on my iPhone 4s as of yesterday.It keeps going to a blamk home screen and then back to the regular home screen without letting me see my mail. Any ideas how to fix this?

Posted on May 4, 2015 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2015 3:51 PM

Reboot your phone by holding the HOME and SLEEP buttons at the same time until an Apple logo appears.

5 replies

May 4, 2015 4:02 PM in response to tarafromnorth vancouver

Try the following:

• Press HOME once, then double-press it to bring up the Quick Launch screen
  • Kill each app you see by flicking its screen image up. Continue until all apps except the Home screen are closed
  • Press HOME once, and wait about 2 minutes for all apps to finish shutting down
  • Turn the phone off by holding the SLEEP button until Slide to power off appears, and do so
  • Wait another minute for it to finish the shutdown
  • Turn the phone back on by holding the SLEEP button until an Apple logo appears.

Let us know if this helps.

I have a iphone 4s. As of yesterday I cannot access my mail accounts. I click on the mail icon and it just takes me to a blank home screen then back to my regular home screen. I tried deleting my mail accounts and re adding them but it still does this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.