Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone locked for 90 days help please

I cant transfer any content to my iphone for 90 days as i reinstalled I tunes to my laptop!!

Can anyone advise as its very frustrating not being able to use this!!

thanks

Colin

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 10:57 AM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 11:32 AM in response to redno5

Hi redno5,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature of the issue you are describing or what exactly you are seeing. You may want to make sure that both your iPhone and iTunes on your computer are associated with your correct Apple ID; a device can only be associated with one Apple ID every 90 days, as noted in the following article:

When you turn on iTunes Match, Family Sharing, or Automatic Downloads, or when you download past purchases on your computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, that device becomes associated with your Apple ID. You can associate your Apple ID with up to 10 devices, with a maximum of 5 computers at any time. Each computer must also be authorized using the same Apple ID. You don't need to authorize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

After you associate a device with your Apple ID, you can't associate that device with another Apple ID for 90 days.

Manage your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

my iphone locked for 90 days help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.