Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing photos

I have an iPhone 5S, version iOS 8.3. What happened to Photo Stream and Camera Roll? Under Settings/Photos & Camera, Upload to My Photo Stream is ON but there's no Photo Stream in Photos nor is there a Recently Added album. I have All Photos but several of the pictures I took on Sunday are not there. Would appreciate any help, thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on May 4, 2015 12:46 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 1:21 PM in response to KatPey

Hello KatPey,

Based on your description of what you are seeing, it sounds like you may have iCloud Photo Library enabled. For more information on what changes this may effect, you may find the information outlined in the following article helpful:

What happened to the Camera Roll album on my iOS device?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, The Camera Roll album is replaced with an All Photos album. The All Photos album gives you the same compact scroll view, now with all your photos and videos organized by the date you add them.

What happened to the My Photo Stream album?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, all of your original photos and videos are organized in one library. My Photo Stream uploads recent photos to share with your devices that don't have iCloud Photo Library enabled.

Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Missing photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.