Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! Final Cut Pro X does not transcode AVCHD Panasonic

Hello friends, after upgrading to 10.2 Final Cut does not transcode AVCHD Panasonic AF101! Can anyone help me? It 'very urgent. Thanks.

The system OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 4, 2015 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply
19 replies

May 5, 2015 8:09 AM in response to Russ H

Hello Russ 🙂 I try to explain better ... FCPX before upgrading to version 10.2 allowed in "import media" opening AVCHD folder to the choice of individual clips, whereas now only shows a black screen ... I can not view contentsUser uploaded file

This is the result of the Finder, you see pictures of the clip but still, when I try to see them play in the screen is black

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

May 6, 2015 7:26 AM in response to kimeravision

The same issue with Panasonic AG-AC 90 after updating to 10.2

I don't have Compressor, why should I must buy it if before updating to the newer version all was working fine?

By the way also my FCP sometimes doesn't show the "PRIVATE" folder in the importing options ( not always ) .

If I import directly from the media card choosing also to optimize the clips , the import is working randomly. Few clips are well imported, others are blank and few just audio and few without thunbnails (black).

As I'm working with fcp and not doing my "holiday's memories" I'm really disappointed.

I got around 430 clips par media card.

any suggestions?

Help! Final Cut Pro X does not transcode AVCHD Panasonic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.