Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 won't restore to last backup

My iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, just took a dump the other night. It wouldn't recognize any of my fingerprints (I had never had any issue before then) and wouldn't recognize my passcode, which I've had forever. It had been working just 30 minutes before, but then I got locked out of it altogether. It kept telling me that it was disabled for 60 minutes. Very frustrating! Would love to know what happened there! Anyway, I wiped it clean, and went to restore from my last backup from iCloud. Now my phone is as if I had my old 4S a year ago - no texts/iMessages, contacts, photos since April, 2014. And even though I'm connected to wifi, the indicator up on the left top corner says, LTE. I couldn't send texts when I was out of the house yesterday, even though I've never had trouble before. So I tried restoring it again, and it's still old stuff. But I have a backup from 2 weeks ago. Any clues? I need my contacts back! Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, 60 GB

Posted on May 4, 2015 11:20 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 won't restore to last backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.