Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello dear members, may i know if there exist any legal application which can help me to record my different calls conversations on my iPhone 5s?

hello dear members, may i know if there exists any legal application which can help me to record my different call conversations on my iPhone 5s?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 4, 2015 11:17 AM

8 replies

May 4, 2015 1:17 PM in response to Kurt Lang

Because of the differences in laws across the different countries and other political areas, that is probably why there is no native recording ability on the phone. I can tell you from experience in Illinois that you have to be very careful. Only a few exceptions are in place, and they have to be written into other statutes to be valid. It has to do with the expectation of privacy.

hello dear members, may i know if there exist any legal application which can help me to record my different calls conversations on my iPhone 5s?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.