Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't enter my new wifi password because I can't link my keyboard without wifi. Is there an on screen keyboard? Imac so x 10.9.5

I Can't add the new wifi password after moving home because my keyboard needs Internet to set up. any ideas? iMac is x 10.9.5

thanks

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), 10.9.5

Posted on May 4, 2015 11:52 AM

8 replies

May 4, 2015 4:00 PM in response to lynnyjane1958

No there is not an on-screen keyboard.

Why don't you use your keyboard to input the Wi-Fi password?

If your keyboard is an Apple wireless keyboard, then it is a Bluetooth keyboard. In the event the keyboard will not connect to your computer (you type and nothing happens!!) then simply follow these directions: Troubleshooting wireless mouse and keyboard issues - Apple Support

Once you have the keyboard connected and working then simply input the Wi-Fi password and you are done.

If you still have trouble then I strongly suggest you contact AppleCare and they can help you through the problem. If you don't know the phone number then please click https://locate.apple.com/country to get started.

I can't enter my new wifi password because I can't link my keyboard without wifi. Is there an on screen keyboard? Imac so x 10.9.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.