Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playhead info for imported video clips is static/constant in iMovie 9 as I scroll over the clips. Is it possible to make it display correct info?

HI, I have been importing videos clips from a SD card to iMovie 09. These clips are analyzed for animal behavior and the timing information for a specific event is critical for proper analyses. Most of the times, the imported clips display correct timing information for a given frame as I scroll over the clips. However, sometimes, some clips show a static or constant timestamp for all the frames in a clip and the timing information doesn't change in the playhead as I scroll over different frames.

For such clips, I was wondering if it's possible to display correct timing information for the frames, and how? Since I only need frame timing info relative to the starting point, I am open to a solution that involves readjusting starting timestamp.

Thank you so much for your time and help.

iMovie (iOS), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 4, 2015 1:56 PM

There are no replies.

Playhead info for imported video clips is static/constant in iMovie 9 as I scroll over the clips. Is it possible to make it display correct info?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.