Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 - worst phone I've even own.

In the 3 months I've owned my iPhone 6, I've had to bring it completely reset it FOUR times - 3 times with Verizon tech support and once with Apple support. The same problems keep occuring (e.g., apps open by themselve when I'm not even holding the phone). These issue started within the first week I owned the phone.

I've had diagnostics run by Verizon and Safari and I've repeatedly been told it's softwear problem (particularly Safari and Facebook that kept causing the problems. So, I took Facebook off and it still keeps malfunctioning. I paid over $300 for a phone and it can't even handle Facebook???

This is a 3 month old phone that has never been dropped and never exposed to water.

Has anyone had repeated issues like this?

Any ideas why my old iPhone 4 was so reliable and this one is such an incredible piece of junk?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 4:28 PM

10 replies

May 4, 2015 7:08 PM in response to Candrew2003

thanks for the answers so far everyone!

i bought the phone from Verizon and so they were my first 3 tech calls. My 4th call, to Apple support was the most helpful. But they ALL said it was a problem with apps Crashing. And I only use reputable apps - Linkedin, Facebook - that sort.

it made no sense that Safari would be causing problems - since it's an Apple app.

so far, this has been the worst tech product I've ever purchased -

hands down.

May 4, 2015 9:03 PM in response to KiltedTim

KiltedTim wrote:

It's a hardware fault. It's under warranty. Just make an appointment at the genius bar and get it replaced. I'm surprised Verizon's 'support' people even knew how to reset it, much less do you any real good.

Some of Verizon's support people are very good. 😉 However, Tier 1 phone support are pretty much regular customer service people.

Apr 14, 2016 12:05 PM in response to Candrew2003

I have to agree: that the iphone 6S is the worst phone I've ever had. Apps are great, but if basic phone features do not work, then what good is it! My brand new iphone 6S malfunctioned right out of the box, Tried resetting twice, and seemed to get temporary relief from intermittent problem: No End Call Button, No Call Display, and No Option to go to Bluetooth or Speakerphone while on call. Supplier replaced my phone, but new phone seems to be working just as badly.

iPhone 6 - worst phone I've even own.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.