Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble Printing from Pages v5.5.3 to Epson NX420

I use OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 on an iMac, 2.8 GHz Intel Corei5, 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 with 932.44 GB free storage.

I downloaded Pages v5.5.3 and ever since I downloaded this as well as the previous version of Pages I cannot print a document. All printing procedures appear to be fine but when the paper is ejected from the printer there is no ink on the page. When using the previous version, I developed a workaround by copying the contents of the file, pasting them into another new file, renaming and was able to print successfully. Now the same problem has reappeared with this latest Pages version except my workaround solution doesn't work.

My printer is an Epson Stylus NX420. I have

• ensured I have adequate ink levels
  • determined that the cartridges are correctly inserted and seated
  • deleted and added the printer
  • reset the printer
  • determined the latest driver is installed
  • submitted this issue to their Support Staff to find out if the printer may be the problem

I am able to print files from other apps such as Numbers.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there a setting in the latest version of Pages that I need to correct?

I have tried researching this on the internet but have found no information regarding bugs with this version of Pages.

Thank you for your help.

Tanya

iMac (27-inch Mid 2010), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), 2.8 GHz Intel Corei5, 4GB 1333 MHz

Posted on May 4, 2015 1:31 PM

2 replies

Trouble Printing from Pages v5.5.3 to Epson NX420

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.