Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone is evil it has a mind of its own and destroyed my business as if it's been controlled by someone else (spyware) even after I've restored it. Writes and sends its own messages and calls people from a locked screen numbers delete and reappear

My iPhone is defenitly being controlled remotely all the things it's been doing actually they all have been doing from my iPhone 4, 4s, 5 and 5s is as if someone has control of it numbers being rearranged in my contacts list, numbers disappearing then reappearing, messages in the affect of f___k you being written and sent the phone muting during the last seconds of important phone calls having my caller think I'm rudely hanging up, calling my clients during secret conversations and not displaying it on my phone, the list just goes on and on and on. My phone has been restored and this is still happening the only time it stopped happening is the first two days i started using my phone from a very long holiday.

I spoke to my provider they denied being able to access it I spoke to apple they denied it could happen after restore I'm going to Apple so they can look at it today. My guess is they don't know the spyware technology out there and deny its possible

My provider did say I might have someone with realy good hacking skills out there that dislikes me.

When I called apple I had to use another phone to speak to there support because everytime I got through it they could not hear me speak

The one thing I noticed was the symbols with a phone and arrow icon displayed on my phone on my phone I figured out the *#number# to make it go away I also one got the phone showing diversions to a mobile number that was removed by my provider showing when I did the *#number# action to remove the icon.

Tis his is only a tip of the iceberg of sabotage being used against me through my iPhone.

I am still using my iPhone hopping Apple and Telstra will get to the bottom of it plus I got nothing to lose I've lost everything through the stress of it already.

I believe who ever is doing this will be caught and how ever it's happening Apple will figure it out.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, iPhone hack

Posted on May 4, 2015 3:24 PM

4 replies

May 4, 2015 3:31 PM in response to Victim to hackers

Double tap Home button and delete Safari from multitask-list.

Settings > Safari >

Block Pop-ups: ON

Do Not Track: ON

Block Cookies > From 3rd parties

Fraudulent Website Warning: ON

Clear History

Clear Cookies and Data

Reset: Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Note: You will not lose any data

May 4, 2015 4:06 PM in response to Victim to hackers

Unless someone had physical possession of your phone for a day or so, or it is jailbroken, there is no way that there could be any sort of malware on your phone. If it was possible it would be headline news all over the world. It IS possible that your Apple ID was hacked, and someone is using it from a different phone or a computer.

May 5, 2015 4:04 PM in response to Victim to hackers

I went to apple and my 11:00am booking was cancelled it i found it wiered but thank god apple took my concern serious enough and fitted me in.

My iPhone was not the problem the security breach was the actual Sim card which is a Telstra Sim card.

The phone has automatic diversion activated all the time and only shuts off when i press *#21# this disables all diversions call and data.

Its wiered but i have come to learn I'm not the only victim and all are with telstra .

I must appolgise to apple for they have helped me as much as they possibly could.

I'm glad to know iPhone is what they say as bullet proof if not jail broken and constantly restored.

Thank you apple

my iPhone is evil it has a mind of its own and destroyed my business as if it's been controlled by someone else (spyware) even after I've restored it. Writes and sends its own messages and calls people from a locked screen numbers delete and reappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.