Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant see my screen on my phone how do i get all my pictures onto my i cloud account?

there is water damage to my phone and i cant see the screen i have tried to back my pictures up onto my i cloud on a computer but its telling me to go into settings and put photos on but i cant see the screen so cant do that is there any other way i can received all my photos back???

iPhone 4

Posted on May 4, 2015 2:10 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 1:59 PM in response to rebeccarouse

Hello rebeccarouse,

If you need to backup your iPhone but are not able to see the iPhone's screen because of water damage, there are a few things you can try.

• Backup your iPhone using iTunes
  • Transfer your purchases from the iPhone to iTunes
  • Import your pictures to iPhoto or Aperture as a secondary backup of the pictures taken with your iPhone.

The links below will provide more detailed instructions.

How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977

Make a backup using iTunes

• Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer.
  • Save content that you downloaded from the iTunes Store or App Store by clicking File > Devices > Transfer Purchases.
  • Click File > Devices > Back up.
  • After the process ends, you can see if your backup finished successfully by clicking iTunes Preferences > Devices. You should see the name of your device with the date and time that iTunes created the backup.

• Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

i cant see my screen on my phone how do i get all my pictures onto my i cloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
    A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.