Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fifa

Hello I bougnt iTunes a long time ago and it took a bit of Hard work to put it on but I did and I wanted to buy fifa points with it so I put all the security questions in and then it took my money and I still havnt got my points yet or my money thanks you ber much froM Jamie

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 4:26 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 2:32 PM in response to jamiefromneyland

Hi there Jamie,

It sounds like you made an in-app purchase on your iPad but you never recieved the content in the app. If that is the case you can report a problem with the purchase with this article:

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store

To report a problem or request assistance with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store:

1. Visit reportaproblem.apple.com in your browser.
  2. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password used to initiate the purchase of the item, then click Sign In.
  3. Find the item you're having a problem with, then click Report a Problem next to it.
  4. From the Choose Problem menu, choose the issue you're having.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions. You might be asked to describe the problem in a text field.
  6. Click Submit, and we'll review your problem.

If that is not hte case, can you clarify what the situation is?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Sterling

Fifa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.