Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s contacts will not sync to Outlook 2013

I recently updated iTunes on my PC and can no longer sync my Outlook 2013 Contacts -- will only sync with iCloud. I do not want to use iCloud and have disabled the Outlook iCloud add-in. How can I still sync my iPhone contacts with my Outlook 2013? When in iTunes on my PC I check the sync to Outlook contacts and after syncing my iPhone contacts are empty.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, iTunes on PC Windows 7 Home Premium

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:21 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 2:56 PM in response to garyfromnaperville

Hello garyfromnaperville,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature of the issue you are describing. You should be able to directly sync your contacts from iTunes 12 in Windows, as outlined in the following article:

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

If you are following the process outlined in that article and are still having issues syncing contacts to your iPhone, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article helpful:

Troubleshooting Sync Services on Windows with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010 - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

iPhone 5s contacts will not sync to Outlook 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.