Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 5c makes a beeping sound every 2 minutes but screen is black and apple logo wont come up

please help 😟

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:22 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 2:50 PM in response to kaitlynfromtroy

Howdy Kaitlyn,

If I understand correctly your phone will not turn on but seems to beep every couple of minutes. I would start by resetting the phone withis article:

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

• You should reset your device as a last resort and only if you can't restart it.
  • To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

User uploaded file

If that doesn't get your phone back on I would next try putting it into recovery mode and restoring it with iTunes. Note that this will delete the information from it and intstall iOS again so you will need to restore from a backup:

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

My 5c makes a beeping sound every 2 minutes but screen is black and apple logo wont come up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.