Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5c screen clicking

my iphone screen is clicking on the left side helppp!!!!!!!?????

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 3:34 AM

My 5c is also clicking on the left hand side - this will now be my 3rd handset replacement this year! Luckily for me it was still under warranty when I had my first problem. Got re-furbished handset January 5th for battery problems, clicking started approx. 5/6 weeks later - took to Apple March 21st and they gave me another new handset. Clicking returned approx. 8 days ago have booked in to take it back on Saturday, most probably another new handset! They firstly told me it could be repaired so didn't bother to back it up - to then say complete replacement. Take it to the apple shop and speak to a genius 😀

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2015 3:34 AM in response to hunterfromflower mound

My 5c is also clicking on the left hand side - this will now be my 3rd handset replacement this year! Luckily for me it was still under warranty when I had my first problem. Got re-furbished handset January 5th for battery problems, clicking started approx. 5/6 weeks later - took to Apple March 21st and they gave me another new handset. Clicking returned approx. 8 days ago have booked in to take it back on Saturday, most probably another new handset! They firstly told me it could be repaired so didn't bother to back it up - to then say complete replacement. Take it to the apple shop and speak to a genius 😀

iphone 5c screen clicking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.