Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i opened up my screen and when i closed it the screen won't respond and the top right corner of the phone is burning up

i turned my phone off first and i opened up my iPhone 5 screen to get my sim card out since it was stuck in the first place. after i was done getting the sim out i put the screen back on and when i tried turning the phone back on the screen didn't respond and a few moments later the screen started turning in to different shdes of grey and when i touched it , it started burning up . especially in the top right corner .

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on May 4, 2015 5:28 PM

1 reply

May 4, 2015 6:22 PM in response to Startwins2009

Sorry to have to tell you that by opening it up yourself, you have now voided the warranty as well as given away any chance of getting out of warranty service as well. Apple considers that any work or attempted work on the hardware of an iDevice by anyone other than Apple or their authorized repair centers voids the warranty and they won't touch it afterwards.

You can try and find a third party repair center and take your chances they might be able to fix it for you.

i opened up my screen and when i closed it the screen won't respond and the top right corner of the phone is burning up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.