Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie 10.0.8 sports theme scoreboard

Hello friends. I have a question for you all. I do small sports videos for my school's sports teams. I heard in iMovie that there is a scoreboard, so that the teams could see the score the whole game instead of counting the points because I forget to show the scoreboard. My version of iMovie looks to not have the scoreboard feature. In sports it shows about 3 introductions before the game. I looked online and it seems like all the people who use this feature use iMovie '09. If anyone knows the way to get it through my version, 10.0.8, that would be great. I am open to downloading the '09 version if necessary.

Thanks

MacBook Air

Posted on May 4, 2015 5:55 PM

1 reply

May 5, 2015 12:14 AM in response to baucat9

baucat9 wrote:

… looked online and it seems like all the people who use this feature use iMovie '09. If anyone knows the way to get it through my version, 10.0.8, that would be great. I am open to downloading the '09 version if necessary.

correct; Scoreboard was a template in iM09.

Not avail via download, look at amazon et all for a boxed version of iLife09.

You can run iM09 and iM10 side by side ....

Plan B)

Create your own scoreboard!

Use a designated paint-app as Pixelmator, create your design, and use the transparent-png trick, I'm describing in the User Tipps section:

How to create a pointer or a custom title

Plus: you can make it with YOUR design

Minus: you have to paint a new graphic for any new result, it's no 'title template' ... but using layers in Pixelmator makes it easy ...

iMovie 10.0.8 sports theme scoreboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.