Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jambox Jammed With iPhone 6, iOS 8.2- & SOLUTION!

My iPhone 6 had worked perfectly with my original Jawbone Jambox, and I think it was after the iOS 8.02 upgrade that it stopped playing.

Jambox would make the "paired" sound and iPhone would show that they were paired but no music from any source or app including TuneIn and Music would play. Streaming through web sites or YouTube didn't work, either.

Jambox did, however, play ringtones and I could hear phone calls and use it as a speakerphone.

In the meantime iPhone 6 worked correctly with Bluetooth in cars, and other Bluetooth devices.

At the same time, my iPad 2 using iOS 8.2 played as usual through the Jambox.

I had tried reboots and eventually wiped my iPhone, but even with no added apps and using default settings there was still pairing, but no sound from the Jambox.

I tried factory resets repeatedly with Jambox with no results.

Jawbone was very attentive to my complaints but a series of e-mails was probably heading in the direction of a repair since the Jambox was out of warranty.

I was about to go to the Genius Bar when I tried listening to a stream from a favorite radio station, WWOZ, through its web site, WWOZ.org.

All of a sudden, I heard WWOZ through the Jambox. The iPhone 6 has worked perfectly with Jambox for the past several weeks.

I have no explanation, and neither did Jawbone.

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:06 PM

There are no replies.

Jambox Jammed With iPhone 6, iOS 8.2- & SOLUTION!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.