Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer photos from iphone 6+ to windows 8?

Good Day!

There seems to be a problem in transferring photos from my iphone 6+ to my windows 8 laptop. My laptop cannot find/locate/detect photos in my iphone when in fact my photos are almost a thousand and it's already consuming my phone memory that's why I'm backing it up in my laptop. And just to clarify things, all my photos are in my camera roll and all are taken from my iphone camera.

I already tried the following:

1. Unlocking the phone before plugging it in my device.

2. Using the start > control panel > hardwares > right-clicking the icon of my device > import photos and videos.

3. Using the WHAT TO DO WITH THIS DEVICE? Import.

4. Control panel > hardwares > apple iphone > DCIM > no photos.

However, what I've noticed is that every single iphone photo has a small loading circle logo on the lower right corner. Unlike before, the photos cannot be viewed clearly, not until the loading has completed and the loading takes a lot of time to finish.

Please help. I don't want to delete my photos for the sake of having a bigger phone memory.

Thanks.

MAE

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:37 PM

3 replies

May 4, 2015 6:42 PM in response to whitehorse91

Try going into Control Panel, AutoPlay and see what settings are there for the iPhone. You should also see AutoPlay appear when you plug the phone in, if AutoPlay is set to ask when something is plugged in. You can also go to Computer, see the list of drives and the iPhone should appear there, and then right-click and select Import using Windows.

You can also check out this support document. Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

May 5, 2015 9:03 AM in response to whitehorse91

I suggest that you remove iTunes from the computer and reinstall it. Use the directions contained in this support document. Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 - Apple Support

Try to connect after that. There appears to be some disconnect in the computer seeing the iPhone, and the drivers are contained in the iTunes installation packet.

How to transfer photos from iphone 6+ to windows 8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.