Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Can't Open Page designingnation.com

When I go to the website designingnation.com I get the following error message:

"Too many redirects occurred trying to open "https://designingnation.com". This might occur if you oepn a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page."

This problem ONLY occurs in Safari. It doesn't happen in either Firefox or Chrome, or on the iPhone, iPad, Android phones, or Windows PCs.

I have cleared all cookies and history, and done everything else to reset Safari.

This is the only site I've seen Safari do this with. The website is a mobile-responsive Wordpress template, so the only redirects on the site would be to branch traffic towards the desktop or mobile versions of the site. I've built dozens of other sites using similar Wordpress themes and this is the first time I've ever seen one not work with Safari.

I'm using the latest version of Safari 8.0.5 and MacOS 10.10.3. I tested the site on an older Mac running an older version of Safari and it didn't have any problems, so it seems to be isolated only to this latest version of Safari.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 4, 2015 7:55 PM

3 replies

Safari Can't Open Page designingnation.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.