Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm running a training course and using PowerPOint for Mac on OS X 10.10.3 on my2014 MacBook. I'm connected to a VGA projector. The MacBook has lost the connection to the projector and no amount of shutting things down and restarting has fixed the

I'm running a training course and using PowerPOint for Mac on OS X 10.10.3 on my2014 MacBook. I'm connected to a VGA projector. The MacBook has lost the connection to the projector and no amount of shutting things down and restarting has fixed the problem. The "Detect Displays" button in Preferences-Displays produces no result.

The projector connects up properly to my iPad, so the problem seems to be in the MacBook.

Any ideas?

Posted on May 4, 2015 8:43 PM

There are no replies.

I'm running a training course and using PowerPOint for Mac on OS X 10.10.3 on my2014 MacBook. I'm connected to a VGA projector. The MacBook has lost the connection to the projector and no amount of shutting things down and restarting has fixed the

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.