Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Feature request: assign alias CSs to different routing

I use MainStage as my live keyboard setup for many bands, and use countless VIs. I use A LOT of alias ChannelStrips as I often use the same exact VIs in a number of patch splits. But I really wish I could route each of those alias instances through different outputs/busses separate processing. For example, I use a lot of Fender Rhodes (Kontakt - Scarbee Mark I), usually through a Twin Reverb amp sim, but I'd love to make different patches have different levels of tube warmth and EQ for various situations. I could easily do this by making a number of Patch Bus CSs with different processing. Unfortunately, while Alias CSs can have independent MIDI settings, volume, and pan; their Bus and Output routings are global. Not sure why this has to be the case, since volume and panning are also "end-chain" processes. Here's hoping a future version of MainStage allows for "per-patch" alias signal routing.

MainStage, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on May 4, 2015 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2015 9:54 PM

Click here and fill out the form.

(127069)

1 reply

Feature request: assign alias CSs to different routing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.