Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari on my iPad 4 opens the latest page used rather than my home page. This is new ,after I updated to IOS 8.3.How do I get it back to what it was?

Safari on my iPad 4 opens the latest page used rather than to my home page.

This is new ,after I updated to IOS 8.3.How do I get it back to what it was?

Posted on May 4, 2015 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2015 11:00 PM

Since IOS 8 came out you need to tap the two squares in the upper right corner then tap the tiny x on the thumbnail. Tap done to return to home screen. A Forum member suggested an excellent alternative just today. Instead of tapping the two squares tap the + sign. Then you can delete the last tab from the ttab bar.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2015 11:00 PM in response to Nanajan

Since IOS 8 came out you need to tap the two squares in the upper right corner then tap the tiny x on the thumbnail. Tap done to return to home screen. A Forum member suggested an excellent alternative just today. Instead of tapping the two squares tap the + sign. Then you can delete the last tab from the ttab bar.

Safari on my iPad 4 opens the latest page used rather than my home page. This is new ,after I updated to IOS 8.3.How do I get it back to what it was?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.