Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

brand new iPhone 6plus 32Gb : why can't people hear me during a phone call?

I have the iPhone 6plus 32 gb gold..just few days ago. It seems that when I call or receive phone calls, the other party cannot hear me yet I can hear them perfectly. When I use Facetime people on the other end can hear me just fine. I checked my settings and turned the phone off then on again but the problem still exists. Ialready brought it to apple service provider to diagnose the problem. And they say there is no problem in the mic piece. They don't even replace it coz its still working according to their engineer. My iphone was restored and then update to the latest Os but still the problems occurred. HELP!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 8:18 PM

6 replies

May 4, 2015 9:18 PM in response to Princess Dianne

If it just happens in one location, contact your carrier - there may be a tower problem

If this is happening everywhere, try these steps:

1. Back up to iCloud or iTunes

2. Restore to factory settings using iTunes

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings

3. Try phone. If it doesn't work after restoring without using the backup, bring it back to Apple and show them.

brand new iPhone 6plus 32Gb : why can't people hear me during a phone call?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.