Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How To Record Guest Side of Skype Call Live?

I have a podcast with 2 hosts but we have a show coming up where we want to have a guest on via skype since he is so far away. How do I set up everything so that when I press record, everything is live (the two mic's of the hosts here at my studio like normal, plus the live skype conversation of only the guests side of the conversation.

I want [I]our[/I] voices to be coming from the mic's plugged into the interface like normally (each one it's own track), and then another track that is just the output audio from the guest on skype, not out voices too. All this live

So how can we set it up so he hears us through our mics, and we only get his side of the skype call recording live with us while we use our mics in the studio to record as we normally do?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on May 5, 2015 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2015 12:12 AM

what is the way to record the vidio skype

2 replies

May 5, 2015 1:02 PM in response to haneenaneeqa

What? I'm just trying to record the skype audio.

I want 3 tracks in Logic Pro. 2 tracks for microphones coming out of my interface and 1 track for the skype audio of the person I am interviewing.

I want the person on the other end of skype to be able to hear both the microphones but have only their voice recorded in logic while at the same time our end of the conversation is being recorded in two audio tracks with microphones connected to my interface.

How do I do that?

Anybody?

How To Record Guest Side of Skype Call Live?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.