Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to draw freehand on Keynote slides?

If so, how?

MacBook Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2016 5:33 AM

This is indeed a good question with a very lame answer, especially after a year of the iPad pencil being out. I have had mine since it first came out and am very disappointed in Apple's lack of intuition and system development to support what should be a basic capability to start with. So now even a year later Apple still has not fixed this.

Wow!! Good thing it has the best and brightest working on things. There is a saying, "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Apple, I hope someone there reads this, because you need to wake up. There are many things you do well, but there a lot of intuitive things that are sooooo basic and yet not supported it makes me wonder who you test your products on and who is the head of product support.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2016 5:33 AM in response to Zoeb123

This is indeed a good question with a very lame answer, especially after a year of the iPad pencil being out. I have had mine since it first came out and am very disappointed in Apple's lack of intuition and system development to support what should be a basic capability to start with. So now even a year later Apple still has not fixed this.

Wow!! Good thing it has the best and brightest working on things. There is a saying, "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Apple, I hope someone there reads this, because you need to wake up. There are many things you do well, but there a lot of intuitive things that are sooooo basic and yet not supported it makes me wonder who you test your products on and who is the head of product support.

Is it possible to draw freehand on Keynote slides?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.