Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applescript Reference for Aperture 3

Does anyone know where to find the Apllescript reference for Aperture 3?

I found some links, but they now point to a Photos page in Japanese.

Aperture 3, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on May 4, 2015 9:27 PM

6 replies

May 5, 2015 3:18 PM in response to VikingOSX

Appears is the right word. Any time you follow the link to try to get the original pdf, you find your self at: http://www.apple.com/osx/photos/ which is useless. There actually nothing in the first 2 or 3 pages of Google "finds" that leads to this document.

I eventually found it at another, non-Apple website (which I won't mention here as Apple will probably try to eliminate it)

May 23, 2015 11:32 AM in response to ericnepean

I'm trying to find this reference document too. Can you give us at least an obfuscated hint as to where you found it?

My Google searching so far has turned up only links to the now-removed Apple page. Personally, I think it's pretty mean-spirited how thoroughly Apple has tried to obliterate all references to iPhoto and Aperture support materials when there are still plenty of people making good use of these tools and their replacement is so lacking in functionality.

Applescript Reference for Aperture 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.