Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hoping to recover unprinted items in printer queue

I'm using 10.7.5 on MacBook Pro. For a while I didn't have printer. Friends would sometimes let me use their printers and I set one up as the default printer I used. There were several forms I filled out online; since I could not save in other ways, I would press print and then leave the job on hold in my printer queue for future printing. I finally bought printer. In process of setting up the wireless connection to this new printer, I mistakenly deleted the older printers that I had set up, so the queue with the documents that were on hold to be printed are no longer there--that printer isn't listed anymore.

Am wondering if there is a way to recover them and how to do so. (I back up regularly to external drive using Time Machine). I also wonder how I can move the items in those queues to the new printer's queue. Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 5, 2015 2:13 AM

There are no replies.

hoping to recover unprinted items in printer queue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.