Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

will my data be saved ??

I had a problem with my macbook pro

when i start it it gangs on the apple screen with a loading line under the apple loading line was moving untill the middle then stops hang on its point I do restart many times but nothing happend

then I press Ctrl+R then a screen appears I deleted Macintosh HD and download Lion The download was hanging in the same point for many hours so I shut down the macbook after that when I press the power button the screen is lighted with nothing even the apple is not appearing so how can I solve this problem

also is my files deleted or not ???

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2015 5:31 AM

If you deleted, or erased, the Macintosh HD, then all of your files are gone.

Restart the MacBook Pro and hold the Command+Option+R keys so you restart on the Apple servers. This will require a good internet connection and will take longer to restart than normal. Once restarted, select Install Mac OS X from the Utilities drop down menu.

See if that is more successful than you have been so far.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2015 5:31 AM in response to Raghad Aburuzaizah

If you deleted, or erased, the Macintosh HD, then all of your files are gone.

Restart the MacBook Pro and hold the Command+Option+R keys so you restart on the Apple servers. This will require a good internet connection and will take longer to restart than normal. Once restarted, select Install Mac OS X from the Utilities drop down menu.

See if that is more successful than you have been so far.

will my data be saved ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.