Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have IPhone 6 and when I using Viber Siri is actives itself ones I turn it off is actives my player itself as well. What can I do to stop that happen.

I have IPhone 6 and when I using Viber Siri is actives itself ones I turn it off is actives my player itself as well. What can I do to stop that happen.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 5:45 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2015 5:49 AM in response to didoradev

Try turning off Siri in your Settings. Follow the steps on this page: http://www.imore.com/need-disable-notification-center-control-siri-access-lock-s creen-heres-how-ios-8

If this doesn't help, try resetting your iPhone. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.