Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calls I didn't do

MY operator registers calls I didn't do and says it is the equipment's problem (I phone 4 S)

iPhone 4S

Posted on May 5, 2015 5:28 AM

7 replies

May 5, 2015 10:14 AM in response to Briansyddall

Thanks. I did already. But as the register of the calls were only in the monthly bill and not in the sent box I asked why, and how they appear as mine. The service provider points to possible problem with the iphone which the apple shop denies as not possible. It was a repeated call over and over again during some minutes for the same number. Let us see if with the new simcard it will not happen again and supposing that the previous one has been cloned as I have heard they do easily. Regards. Jose

May 7, 2015 3:11 AM in response to jose manuelfromlisboa

Are they all the same number, originating in the UK? I cannot recall the number right now, but can you post it? These sound like the SMS for activating the services I mentioned above. Have you tried to activate iMessage and/or FaceTime and it not work? Are you using a supported carrier for the iPhone? Carriers listed as supported carriers by Apple generally have an agreement not to charge for the SMS used to identify and activate the services. These are hidden SMS messages that would not appear on your phone, but if you carrier does charge you for them, then they would appear on your bill. See this list to see if your carrier is a supported carrier. Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support

May 7, 2015 3:10 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thanks for replying. In fact, I installed the facetime in the begining, but never used it and when by error I press the option facetime, it returns a "not connected" message after seeing my face in the monitor...As to the iMessage, I believe I have already answered to messages I've received through that way.

The numbers were, in August last +72766397, November +72765676347 and last February +5372367. This last one was repeated in a sequence of 28 times and at that same time, according to my records, I was sending a message to a friend that, I saw sometime later, wasn't sent.

Regarding my carrier, in Portugal, it is the NOS that was previously the OPTIMUS carrier and they don't appear in the list of supported carriers you provide.

Your explanation is bringing some light into this, don't know why the operator does't provide a clear information such as yours. Regards. Jose

Calls I didn't do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.