Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook turn off and cant turn on back after i connect new iphone4 usb cable. Is my mbp damaged already.?

Help me. My mbp cant turn on. I've tried press the power button for 10seconds . Not working. I've tried do smc . Hold shift-option-cmd-power button . Not working. I also try hold cmd-option-P-R also cant. No respond at all. My mbp totally dead. When i connect to power adapter (charging) the LED green light was so weak until you hardly can see. What more can i do.? Can usb cable make damaged to all mbp system.? I dont know that usb cause the suddenly shut down because im working with itunes do something with my itunes when it first crashed and shut down. So i open it again and try connect bck the usb. It shut down for the 2nd times and cant turn on again till now... Help me... i only can wait and pray it will bck and on again... If nothing to suggest i have to bring it to apple autorised to repair.? How much it will cost me.?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3), boot camp installed .

Posted on May 5, 2015 6:54 AM

There are no replies.

My macbook turn off and cant turn on back after i connect new iphone4 usb cable. Is my mbp damaged already.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.