Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why cant I access e Mail on my I pad2

6.30pm

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2015 1:53 PM

Well, since no one here is a psychic, we would not know why unless you tell someone what happens when you try to access email. See this information on how to construct a good question.

How to write a good question

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2015 1:53 PM in response to Djkanne

Well, since no one here is a psychic, we would not know why unless you tell someone what happens when you try to access email. See this information on how to construct a good question.

How to write a good question

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

May 25, 2015 7:48 AM in response to Djkanne

Djkanne wrote:

I Posted a reply nearly two weeks ago saying I have iOS 8.3....I pad 2 ....I have tried deleting my two accounts and setting them up again but no luck

any thoughts please

thanks

I'm sorry, but as you can see, there is no reply to you post except this one. You are going to have to repeat what you have done for someone to try and assist you. Deleting the accounts and setting them up again does not say what accounts, what happens when you try to set them up, what the access problem was in the beginning. Details are necessary to try and troubleshoot the issue. Any other pertinent information about your device, such as if anything else is not working correctly would help.

Why cant I access e Mail on my I pad2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.