Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus screen not responding

My iPhone 6 Plus touchscreen has stopped responding. It's done it before, but a hard reset fixed it. Now even after a hard reset it still won't work. When I tried to restore from iTunes it said first I need to go into my phone and turn off 'Find My iPhone' from settings. I can't do that with no touchscreen! What a mess. Please help.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 7:24 AM

5 replies

May 5, 2015 8:03 AM in response to Phantomshark

1. Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.

User uploaded file

2.After signing in, click Find my iPhone if you are not already on that page. Once there, select All Devices.

User uploaded file

3. Under the All Devices tab, select the iPhone that you are planning to remove from the list. The device should appear offline, if the iPhone still appears online refresh the page and check that is the correct device you want to remove. After clicking on the iPhone from the list of devices, Click Remove From Account.

User uploaded file

4. Tap Remove to delete the iPhone from Find my iPhone in iCloud.

User uploaded file

5. After the device has been removed the only your other devices that are online should appear in the Find my iPhone list, just like the image below.

User uploaded file

iPhone 6 Plus screen not responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.