Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New to Apple....

AS a new Apple software user, with an iPad air2 I am finding it all quite confusing especially as my mail seem to have been hijacked or hacled, but. by whom? Apple or my internet server ORANGE or even MSoft, as used them on iPad 1st time last night.and today although just signed in to communities via looking at iCloud mail, the page sayes unauthorised access. But I am the only administrator! What's going on please Apple, have you got your own moderators locking people out?

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on May 5, 2015 8:22 AM

1 reply

New to Apple....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.