Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QuickTime player only recording 10 seconds of video footage

I am trying to record video footage from my iPad Air within QuickTime Player (10.4) on a MacBook Pro Running OS X Yosemite (10.10.3). As soon as I press stop to finish the recording the timer shows 10 second of footage even though I have recorded more than this. It's not buffering or saying that it is finishing recording and storage is not an issue as I have plenty of storage left. The recordings I am trying to create a very short (only a few minutes or seconds long). Even more frustrating is the fact that this does not happen every time I try to create a recording. Sometimes it works and will show the full recording and other times just a few seconds. I seriously need to get this issue resolved as I am creating the recordings for my job (I work in local government). Is there anyone out there who can shed light on this issue? Many thanks in advance.

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 8:29 AM

There are no replies.

QuickTime player only recording 10 seconds of video footage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.