Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is This a Spam Email?

We'd like to hear from you.
You recently had an iPhone service experience.

We'd love to hear how that went.
Take the survey
Thank you for participating!

Apple

I Received this email but have not been into a store, and this email is not associated with my apple I'd. Should I be concerned someone is using my email. Can I call to check if my email was used in conjunction with an apple repair?

Posted on May 5, 2015 9:48 AM

9 replies

May 5, 2015 10:10 AM in response to Jarvissmarvis

jarvissmarvis

This appears to be genuine Apple Survey - they do that occasionally - even here (if you are a Guest)

The only thing I was puzzled by is that some of the choices were already ticked when I arrived at the first page from your link. Did you start the Survey then abandon it? If so, and you want to continue it, I MAY have caused even more Radio Buttons to be ticked and fields to have values as I progressed through the survey looking for nefarious intent - this should remain totally editable by you.

ÇÇÇ

May 5, 2015 6:50 PM in response to Ethan7988

Howdy Ethan, ya young whippersnapper! 😁

The beef with Symantec is its Anti-Virus software that does nothing but slow down Mac OS X - there are no known viruses that infect Mac OS X or UN-jailbroken iOS devices. THEY insist and many enterprises buy the line.

Symantec does much fine work, but is unnecessary for us.

The Certificates are a good thing - from a long-standing reputable Authority.

buenos noches

ÇÇÇ

May 5, 2015 7:01 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Howdy Ethan, ya young whippersnapper!

lmho....that I am!

The beef with Symantec is its Anti-Virus software that does nothing but slow down Mac OS X - there are no known viruses that infect Mac OS X or UN-jailbroken iOS devices.

Doesn't seem to be doing much to me on Windows 😁

Symantec does much fine work, but is unnecessary for us.

"Us" as in, "Me and 71". 😁

But all that is beside the point. Back to the discussion, it is obviously a legit Apple site.

-Ethan

Is This a Spam Email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.