Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

suggest send button relocation of text messages

Texting screen - It helps me and others who have the same complaint a great deal and eliminates lots of problems for us to have the "send" button of the text messages relocated, moved up to the top of the screen, and placed to the upper left corner of the screen, the opposite side of the "cancel" button, so it's away from the keys and the message. This will help tremendously when we're trying to edit the body of a text, and have to put our finger in the body of the text message to bring the cursor up, while being close to the send button, we don't press the "s" of the "send" button, thereby sending out a disaster; a text without being edited.

On 3 different occasions this has happened with me and caused me problems. I either have to quit using text messages, or Apple must do something about it.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on May 5, 2015 8:49 AM

1 reply

suggest send button relocation of text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.