Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot send messages or buy apps, but can use Internet

Tokay I was trying to purchase an app and found that after I put my password in, it would just got back to the app saying "Get". At the time I didn't think anything of it because it had happened a week or two before and fixed itself. I went on with my day and I tried to send some messages, but they wouldn't send. i tried turning my phone on and off, and resetting it (Home and power for 10 sec) but nothing worked. I started to do what the support said and tried turning off my iMessage and turning it back on, but it wouldn't turn on. I can load the internet but can buy/download any apps nor send/receive messages. I think I added in any info but if you need any more just tell me. Also I prefer not to factory reset and

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 10:29 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2015 4:07 PM in response to jenniferfrommilford

I Can send text messages and I just tried to factory reset my phone, unfortunately it didn't work. Also when I try and turn my iMessage back on it says "Unable to authorize". I have also tried to sign out of my account in the App Store and it will no longer let me sign in. I did restore from a backup. Should I try to reset it fully

Cannot send messages or buy apps, but can use Internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.