Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 9 used to allow you to set the key in Global Track. In Logic X this function is longer present in Global Tracks. Is it still present somewhere in the application or has it been removed?s.

The ability to set the key in global tracks is missing in Logic X. How can I turn my loops for the sample library into the key of my choosing?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on May 5, 2015 11:08 AM

4 replies

May 6, 2015 7:51 PM in response to seeren

Hello Sereen, I have the same question, in fact I posted " How do I make Apple Loops follow the chord changes on Logic X"

and some member told me that the Key feature on Global Tracks was removed.

I just dios what you indicate "You need to go into Prefs>Advanced and enable all of them, then your global tracks will have a signature lane." but I don see any key line.

I really don'y understand whay we count with so many melodic and harmonic loops if we have to change their key by hand !! It's very time consuming while on Logic 9 it's so easy.

Regards

Logic Pro 9 used to allow you to set the key in Global Track. In Logic X this function is longer present in Global Tracks. Is it still present somewhere in the application or has it been removed?s.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.