Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group SMS or MMS

I have the iPhone 6+ and recently I have been getting MMS and group SMS or MMS 12-48 hours late. I talked to my carrier and they had no troubleshooting steps that I have not already tried. They referred me to Apple, so here I am.

Turned phone off and on multiple times

Soft reset of phone (Home button and lock button)

Reset Network settings

Wifi on and Wifi off

Deleted memory until I had 1GB available

Disabled and enabled iMessage

Made sure IOS is up to date.

The group text is with 1 other iPhone 6, a Samsung Galaxy s5, and a Windows phone (all of which are getting the messages that I am not)

I have several screenshots showing how I will get like 33 messages all at once after 12-48 hours has passed.

Please help!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 11:52 AM

2 replies

May 21, 2015 12:50 PM in response to SweetBogo

Yes I have been having this issue as well. Its 2 iphone6's, 1 Android and 1 original iphone. but mine is the only one whose message are late. I will receive txts early lets say around 2-4 am that someone has sent at 4pm the previous day. one time 11 msgs came into my phone at 2:13 am. And it only happens in this particular group chat. I always blamed the Android for messing things up because sometimes he cannot see when I or others text the group chat?

Group SMS or MMS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.