Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus will not charge or come on

I let my battery run all the way to zero and my phone turned off. I connected it to the USB cable that came with the phone to my computer to charge it as I have done everyday for the last 3 days without issue. This time it shows the low battery/charging symbol then the apple logo then nothing and starts the cycle over. I tried plugging it into the wall charger instead and the same thing happens. I tried rebooting but that isn't working either. It's been 12 hours with no change and no charge. What do I do?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2015 11:14 AM

Did you attempt the reset while the device was still connected to the charger? While connected to the charger, hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone should reboot. If not, then you may need to try restoring it in iTunes. If that is not possible, then make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store to have the device looked at.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2015 11:14 AM in response to ckm76

Did you attempt the reset while the device was still connected to the charger? While connected to the charger, hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone should reboot. If not, then you may need to try restoring it in iTunes. If that is not possible, then make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store to have the device looked at.

iphone 6 plus will not charge or come on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.