Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have lost my iphone 4s and im not having the imei number to file an fir how can i recover my imei no to file the fir

hello every one i have lost my iphone 4s and m not having the bill and box of the same . So i am not able to register an fir because i am not having imei number can some 1 please tell me how to recover the imei number

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 11:49 AM

6 replies

May 5, 2015 6:55 PM in response to krishna7676

If you made a backup of your iPhone using iTunes, the serial number and IMEI number are contained in the backup data file...you will need to open that and start working your way through it.

If you do not have a backup, your only hope is the cellular service carrier you use as they will have the IMEI number recorded for your device, that is needed so you can access their network. Contact your carrier and see if they can help you with the number.

The only way to find a lost/stolen iOS device is to have turned on Settings > iCloud > Find My and then login to your iCloud account from a computer or another device with the Find My Phone app installed, go to Find My Phone and see if it shows up. The only way it will show up is if it is turned on and connected to the internet.

Aug 31, 2015 7:27 AM in response to Ralph Landry1

thanks a lot Ralph that was very helpfull.

could you perhaps help me with my password,i used :funu060677@icloud.com to set up find my iphone now i dnt remember.opened a new account that is cassiusvisagie@icloud.com now my iphone does now show under the new account,forgot which email i used to set up the funu060677 account so when i try to reset using the security questions it says my birth date is incorrect please help

I have lost my iphone 4s and im not having the imei number to file an fir how can i recover my imei no to file the fir

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.